Description: TIGER BALMŒ¬ has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world. TIGER BALMŒ¬ äóìWorks where it hurts.äó�
Camphor 11% (Topical Analgesic), Menthol 8% (Topical Analgesic)
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with over-exertion, simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin
- Do not bandage or use heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 2-12 years, consult a doctor before use
Other information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Cajuput Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum
Net Weight: 0.14 oz (4g)
Made in Malaysia